The apartment buildings are located in the western outskirts of the Bratislava Old Town. A characteristic feature of this zone is its luxury housing, a number of foreign embassies and, thanks to its central location, excellent accessibility to all Bratislava city quarters.
• one common monitored area,
• direct interconnection of outdoor recreation areas,
• combination of living space with commercial space,
• integrated underground parking.
• controlled entrance to the premises,
• 24/7 camera system monitoring,
• heated roads and paths within the grounds,
• 3 outdoor recreation zones.
• underground garage interconnected to the indoors elevator and cellars,
• parking in each building,
• possibility of doubling parking spaces (hydraulic parking platform),
• exterior parking spaces
Ekoma design has been operating in the furniture market since 1995. It has gradually turned into a company providing comprehensive solutions for interiors such as houses and apartment interiors, offices, hotels, restaurants, congress halls through to various residential projects from professional design through to turnkey implementation. It offers an individual approach to each client, a professional team, certified furniture, discounted prices for interior design and also discounted options for purchasing interior equipment, and, naturally, the warranty and post-warranty service.
The price list is not publicly available for this residential project. We will be happy to send you an offer on request.
The client chooses an apartment, signs a reservation contract and pays a reservation fee of €12 000 within 3 calendar days
Within 20 calendar days from signing the reservation contract, the client signs a letter of intent on the future purchase contract and pays the first part of the purchase price
The first part of the purchase price is 25% of the property price, this instalment is reduced by the reservation fee
The final occupation-approval process of the project follows
The client pays the second part of the purchase price in the amount of 75%, and signs the purchase contract
For more information about funding options please click on the link below